|
oneWord |
S.H.A.D.E.S. |
j.dict |
gfxartist |
animesuki~ |
jROCKsaga |
maystarDesigns |
Gaiman
ze eveel PITs | oekakiPoteto | 3ep.net | maddox! | Voltaire }:) | roomMania |
|||||||
You're strange and we like fur
Archives
11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
|
"Hotel Paper" - Michelle Branch
I write mostly on Hotel Paper Knowing that my thoughts will never leave this room I'd be out of line telling you, "leave her" So I lie lonely surrounded by you by you Lately I can't be happy for no one They think I need some time to myself I try to smile but I can't remember And I know tomorrow there'll be nothing else And I wanted to be giving you everything that she's not giving And I wanted to see 'Cause I didn't believe what i'd been hearing You turned out to be more than I bargained for And I can tell that you need to get away Forgive me if I admit that I'd love to love you We both realized it way too late And I wanted to be Giving you everything that she's not giving And I wanted to see 'Cause I didn't believe what I'd been hearing Maybe this wind blowing in just came from the ocean I write mostly on Hotel Paper "It's You" - Michelle Branch If tomorrow never comes I would want just one thing I would tell it to the stars and the sun I would write it for the world to see And it's you The light changes when you're in the room Oh it's you Oh it's you If tomorrow never comes I would want just one wish To kiss your quiet mouth Trace the steps of my fingertips And it's you The light changes when you're in the room Oh it's you Oh it's you Oh it's you Oh it's you Oh it's you Oh it's you Oh it's you... "Tuesday Morning" - Michelle Branch I remember stormy weather The way the sky looks when it's cold And you were with me Content with walking So unaware of the world Please don't drive me home tonight 'Cause I dont wanna feel alone Please don't drive me home tonight 'Cause I don't wanna go Tuesday morning In the dark I was finding out Who you are I took your picture While you were sleeping And then I paced around the room If I had known then That these things happen Would they have happened with you? Please don't drive me home tonight 'Cause I dont wanna feel alone Please don't drive me home tonight 'Cause I don't wanna go Tuesday morning In the dark I was finding out Who you are And if you turned around to see me and I was gone You should have looked outside your window 'Cause the sun was coming up The sun was coming up Please don't drive me home tonight 'Cause I dont wanna feel alone Please don't drive me home tonight 'Cause I don't wanna go Tuesday morning In the dark I was finding out Who we are who we are "Til I Get Over You" - Michelle Branch Everytime I feel alone I can blame it on you And I do, oh You got me like a loaded gun Golden sun and sky so blue We both know that we want it But we both know you left me no choice [Chorus:] (Chaque fois que tu t'en vas ) You just bring me down (Je pr騁ends que tu fais bien) So I'm counting the tears 'til I get over you Sometimes I watch the world go by I wonder what it's like To wake up every single day Smile on your face You never tried We both know we can't change it But we both know we'll just have to face it [Chorus] If only I could give you up But would I want to let you off of this soapbox baby? We both know that we want it But we both know you left me no choice [Chorus] We both know that I'm not over you I'm not over you ...and dith babbled on at the insane hour of 1:04:00 AM
|
![]()
To Do List - JAN
To Do List - FEB
To Do List - OTHERS
HOSHII MONO | ||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||||