|
oneWord |
S.H.A.D.E.S. |
j.dict |
gfxartist |
animesuki~ |
jROCKsaga |
maystarDesigns |
Gaiman
ze eveel PITs | oekakiPoteto | 3ep.net | maddox! | Voltaire }:) | roomMania |
|||||||
You're strange and we like fur
Archives
11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
|
office chronicles 4th June 2007 4:19pm face your fears girl. it's not a plunge into the unknown, just a simple test of yourself; your clarity, your direction. you're the conductor in a 30min orchestra. be proud, be loud and brave. 7 8 9 12 not counting morning shoot (but helping out only) on the 6th and 2 studio shoots on the week of the 11th. and then i'm home free. (or so i should be) 6 or 7 days, girl. you can do it. --- (*nomoresoRRow.LP] Are you lost, In your lies? Do you tell yourself, I don't realize? Your crusade's a disguise Replace freedom with fear, You trade money for lives. I'm aware of what you've done. No, no more sorrow. I've paid for your mistakes. Your time is borrowed. Your time has come to be replaced. I see pain, I see need. I see liars and thieves, Abuse power with greed. I had hope, I believed. But I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived. You will pay for what you've done. No, no more sorrow. I've paid for your mistakes. Your time is borrowed. Your time has come to be replaced. Thieves and hypocrites. Thieves and hypocrites. Thieves and hypocrites. No, no more sorrow. I've paid for your mistakes. Your time is borrowed. Your time has come to be replaced. No more sorrow. I've paid for your mistakes. Your time is borrowed. Your time has come to be replaced. Your time has come to be replaced. Your time has come to be erased. i like the guitar rift in the song. =) and of course, there's chester's trademark screaming ^ ^ reviewing their new album over and over in office. so far got a few good ones. but still, Meteora is better. ---- 4:29pm is there something about the end of the year and me? ---- 5:10pm mmm, Valentine's Day by LP is good. anthemy song. ...and dith babbled on at the insane hour of 12:33:00 AM
|
![]()
To Do List - JAN
To Do List - FEB
To Do List - OTHERS
HOSHII MONO | ||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||||