|
oneWord |
S.H.A.D.E.S. |
j.dict |
gfxartist |
animesuki~ |
jROCKsaga |
maystarDesigns |
Gaiman
ze eveel PITs | oekakiPoteto | 3ep.net | maddox! | Voltaire }:) | roomMania |
|||||||
You're strange and we like fur
Archives
11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
|
RandoMagnet Yet another random encounter today. I seem to have many random encounters that mostly start with, "May I know how to get to...?" aka lost people asking for directions. So much so that I think I attract randomness, like a gigantico electromagnet. Only it's called the Randomagnet. You have the insurance salesman with whom I chatted 1hr+ with. Not about insurance mind you... but tons and tons of random stuff. Then you have the computer salesman also. With whom I chatted tons and tons of random stuff, in particular computers with, over a period of a few days and hours whenever I went to the store o_O Then there's the ang mo fellow I met in the train and unfortunately brought him the wrong way omg. And ended up talking about gps units and things like that. And then there's my psychoanalysis lecturer with whom I chatted randomly with after class, and furthermore on the bus and the train home. omg. And off-hand, I can't remember, but there's gotta be a few more =O haha, not surprisingly, I think you know where this entry is going. Today I chatted randomly with a japanese girl, i think about my age, and even accompanied her for dinner =O sugoi. as usual, started off with asking directions on her part. stuck in rain outside my night class, just nice asked us. tanoshikatta kedo atashi chotto shitsurei to omou? i think because of our 'too direct' style? another 1hr+ encounter... so random yet fun. an adventure! quite a good day for me today in the sense that i'm very clear-headed today. must be the sleeping in the morning on the mrt. really helps tons. trainer for night class kinda praised me. i'm happy! plus the random encounter... haha. i feel like i can take over the world with my cuteness power now! but of course, being more clear-headed means one becomes more easily cantankerous. heh. cos can see all the underlying things and nuances flying about... makes one irritated i suppose. but such a fun day! randomness oh randomness. actually i think i take after my mom in this manner? because she likes to randomly talk to people i suppose. maybe it's also a sense of kayponess haha. but it's fun. and yayness, it's friday tomorrow! weekend baby. but only seems like yesterday that i just ended sunday with a bang that was darling's belated bdae celebration. =O sugoku hayai na... shuumatsu no tsuku koto. tsuitekuru? speed of light, it comes. time shrinks. hands of the clock encroaching upon you with scrunched up calendars screaming silently at the 12 pieces of paper that are torn off or flipped behind too quickly. much like the calendar on my office table which i forever forgot to flip until my colleague notices and does it for me. haha i seriously think it's still in sept right now loh. omg. sculli august still. LOLOLOLOL. pwned. okay i'm damn tired. gotta prepare for friday's battle. ja oyasusumi! wishing everyone a restful sleep with random dreams and a randomly good day after! yay IMM day! ...and dith babbled on at the insane hour of 12:23:00 AM
|
![]()
To Do List - JAN
To Do List - FEB
To Do List - OTHERS
HOSHII MONO | ||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||||